[ejabberd] Ejabberd listening on port 1212

jesus at isaatc.ull.es jesus at isaatc.ull.es
Thu Oct 4 00:04:11 MSD 2007

Hello,

I have a ejabberd installed on a Debian Etch linux distribution, that
I recently upgraded to version 1.1.2-6. After that, I discovered that
ejabberd is now listening on port 1212 (lupa). ¿What is the reason for
which ejabberd opens that port? ¿Can I use it for onething useful? I
have been search some information but I haven't found anything.

Regards

--

// Jesús Miguel Torres Jorge - jesus en isaatc.ull.es
// Dpto.  de  Ingeniería  de  Sistemas  y  Automática