[ejabberd] Usernames with a period in them + ldap + admin

Jesse Thompson jesse.thompson at doit.wisc.edu
Fri Oct 5 23:49:09 MSD 2007

It would be nice if there was a table like this
http://www.remote.org/jochen/mail/info/chars.html
available for XMPP, and specifically related to ejabberd with all of it
parts.  We'll probably end up compiling this ourselves once we figure
out the hard way which email uids on our system will not work with our
new ejabberd service offering.  I'll share this list if I compile
anything useful, but a head start would be nice if anyone else has
already done this research.

Jesse