[ejabberd] ldap shared roster and "nicknames"

Tomasz Noiński noix at sphere.pl
Thu Oct 11 14:13:08 MSD 2007

On Thu, 11 Oct 2007, Alexander Sashnov wrote:

> Tomasz Noiński <noix at sphere.pl> writes:
>
> > I'm trying to set up an internal ejabberd server in my company that is
> > integrated with our LDAP directory....
> > Everything goes well....
>
> Which instruction you use? link please ;-)
> I want setup LDAP with shared roster too (in my company auth by external script).

I think I only used some general documentation from www.ejabberd.im...
I did it a while ago, but I remember it was unexpectedly easy and  straightforward
(well, except for the part my previous post was about).
I created the shared roster as
descibed in http://www.ejabberd.im/shared-roster-all.
(And I don't use an external authentication script, just "{auth method,
ldap}")

Noix