[ejabberd] pbs with ejabberd svn 957

Badlop badlop at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 02:09:24 MSD 2007

2007/10/17, jcbeylot <jcbeylot at gmail.com>:
> ok  no pb with svn 960 during make install
>
> but always  pb when i start ejabberd with command line or with
> /test/sbin/ejabberdctl .
>
> I forgot to say i'm working with ubuntu gutsy .

I tried in an Ubuntu unstable system, and the only remaining problem I
found is that ejabberdctl says:
  #!/bin/sh
It should have this to work correctly in all systems:
  #!/bin/bash

> =INFO REPORT==== 17-Oct-2007::20:47:58 ===
>     application: ejabberd
>     exited: {bad_return,
>                 {{ejabberd_app,start,[normal,[]]},
>                  {'EXIT',
>                      {noproc,
>                          {gen_server,
>                              call,
>                              [ejabberd_hooks,
>                               {add,
>                                   ejabberd_ctl_process,
>                                   "localhost",
>                                   ejabberd_auth,
>
> ctl_process_get_registered,
>                                   50}]}}}}}
>     type: temporary

I don't find any similar error message in
http://www.ejabberd.im/common-errors

Maybe this message is not the first one reported?

Delete all log files, try to start ejabberd and check both
ejabberd.log and sasl.log. Paste them completely here or in a site
like http://paste.jabbim.cz/