[ejabberd] ODBC reconnect problem

Teemu Harju teemu.harju at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 10:41:13 MSK 2007

Hi,

I've noticed that ejabberd loses the ODBC database connection time to time
and my user credentials as well as the vcards are stored in PostgreSQL
database. This naturally causes problems, since I need to restart ejabberd
to re-connect the database. I've noticed that there are couple of bug
reports made related to this issue, but I was just wondering if someone has
made a patch or something I could use to resolve the issue? I'm quite new to
ejabberd and I like it a lot. :D This small problem is just giving me some
extra headache. I'm using ejabberd 1.1.4.

Thanks...

--
Teemu Harju

email/jabber: teemu.harju at gmail.com
blog: http://www.teemuharju.net

~~ "A computer is like air conditioning: it becomes useless when you open
windows." ~~