[ejabberd] two questions

kaan kaan kaanvlbg at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 5 22:53:26 MSD 2007

Hi all,

my first question is, in the chat room the user can change their nicknames,
they can also need the administators nickname.
know i like protect some nicks to use, is this possible?

and the second problem is when somebody adds me to their list  sometimes i become the subscription popup sometimes not, and the user on my list are always offline or invisible,
they must clik on for example on jeti on my nick then klick to unvisible after to visible then they are online on  my list.

is this a bug or whats the problem?

i get sometimes this log and sometimes the second one when i add someone to the list.

Aug 31 01:25:02 panel pipe-auth: Reading 31 bytes ...
Aug 31 01:25:02 panel pipe-auth: IN: isuser:mestkest:chat.******.**
Aug 31 01:25:02 panel pipe-auth: GO: isuser:mestkest:chat.******.**
Aug 31 01:25:02 panel pipe-auth: data length is : 31
Aug 31 01:25:02 panel pipe-auth: Command was : isuser
Aug 31 01:25:02 panel pipe-auth: Command : isuser:mestkest ==> 1
Aug 31 01:25:02 panel pipe-auth: RE:
Aug 31 01:25:02 panel pipe-auth: OUT: 2

Aug 31 01:24:28 panel pipe-auth: Reading 33 bytes ...
Aug 31 01:24:28 panel pipe-auth: IN: isuser:****:chat.******.**
Aug 31 01:24:28 panel pipe-auth: GO: isuser:****:chat.******.**
Aug 31 01:24:28 panel pipe-auth: data length is : 33
Aug 31 01:24:28 panel pipe-auth: Command was : isuser
Aug 31 01:24:28 panel pipe-auth: Command : isuser:**** ==> 0
Aug 31 01:24:28 panel pipe-auth: RE:
Aug 31 01:24:28 panel pipe-auth: OUT: 2