[ejabberd] killing a particular s2s connection?

Pieter Rautenbach parautenbach at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 20:01:40 MSD 2007

Indeed. Like this:
erl -sname peter -setcookie YOURCOOKIE -remsh ejabberd at yournode

Just remember not to run q(). -- this will halt your ejabberd node.
Just press ^C (ctrl+c) and abort. You can connect to any node, since
the S2S session table is replicated over all nodes (if you have more
than one node in your cluster).