[ejabberd] ejabberd 1.1.4 released
jerome.sautret at process-one.net
Mon Sep 17 21:01:19 MSD 2007
A new ejabberd version, 1.1.4, has been published on Process-one's web
site. This is mainly a bugfix release. The binary installers have also
been improved: all installers can now support SMP, and a new x86-64
(aka adm64) installer is available. Binary installers and source code
are available for download here:
Some of the bugs fixed in this version are:
* Better LDAP support.
* Support for UTF-8 with MySQL 5.
* Roster migration script bugfixes.
* Performance improvements on user removal.
* Traffic shapers bugfix.
* Configuration: host value is now case insensitive.
* Build: ejabberd.cfg file is not overwritten with 'make install' command.
The full changes list can be retrieved on the Process-one support site:
More information about the ejabberd