[ejabberd] Module to send disclaimer messages in chats.

Jorge Cardona jorgeecardona at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 20:15:44 MSD 2007

Greetings.

We had been development a new module to send disclaimer messages in a
normal chat (mod_disclaimer.erl) and modified the actual
mod_muc_room.erl to send this messages in chat rooms.

Basically this module send a message at the start of the chat and
after a period of time without send it, and in a chat room when
someone  join to a room or after a period of time.

Would you check it, and make all comments you want, i know that there
is some things that can be optimized but I'm a little new in Erlang.

http://code.google.com/p/fluidwarns/

Thanks

Jorge Eduardo Cardona
jorge.cardona at fluidsignal.com