[ejabberd] New ejabberd Community Site: www.ejabberd.im

Badlop badlop at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 20:38:43 MSD 2007

Hi:

I've published an article that describes the evolution of ejabberd
home page (and other related services) since 2002 until today:
http://www.ejabberd.im/evolution-home-page

I also published a newspost [1] informing about important changes in
ejabberd.jabber.ru website:
   1. This site changes its address from ejabberd.jabber.ru to www.ejabberd.im
   2. Since now, this website is no longer considered ejabberd home
page. Instead, this site is the ejabberd Community Site.
   3. The official ejabberd home page from now on is considered:
        http://www.process-one.net/en/ejabberd/

All this is content is well known by all us that are highly involved
in ejabberd, but I consider important to clearly explain it both to
clarify the topics and to allow new people to attach to the project.

[1] http://www.ejabberd.im/node/2616