[ejabberd] SQL schema

Pedro Melo melo at simplicidade.org
Thu Sep 20 15:22:52 MSD 2007

Hi,

On Sep 20, 2007, at 12:17 PM, Eric Cestari wrote:

> You can find the ODBC schemas in here :
> http://svn.process-one.net/ejabberd/trunk/src/odbc/pg.sql (for
> PostgreSQL)

Yes i know, but that was not what I was asking. What I want to know
is if somebody has somewhere a documentation of valid values for (for
example) these three columns in rosterusers:

     subscription character(1) NOT NULL,
     ask character(1) NOT NULL,
     server character(1) NOT NULL,

What I have right now is some GROUP BYs from our production DB, and a
old xcp -> ejabberd script that I'm also cleaning up to release.

But I think it is worth it to include a formal description of each
field in an appendix in the Guide.

And that takes me to my question again: I'm doing this, but if
somebody already has something written it would save me some time.

Best regards,