[ejabberd] Re : MUC management from Admin Console

Badlop badlop at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 17:54:26 MSD 2008

2008/4/2, Jesse Thompson <jesse.thompson at doit.wisc.edu>:
>  This will be useful.  Is there a way to only list the unused rooms (say,
> "muc-unused-list days") so that you can prune the "important" rooms from the
> list before calling "muc-destroy-file file"?

Yes, the command exist, but I didn't show it in the previous email.

These are all the commands implemented in mod_muc_admin:
  {"muc-unregister-nick nick", "unregister the nick in the muc service"},
  {"muc-destroy-file file", "destroy the rooms whose JID is indicated in file"},
  {"muc-unused-list days", "list rooms without activity in last days"},
  {"muc-unused-destroy days", "destroy rooms without activity last days"},
  {"muc-online-rooms", "list existing rooms"}