[ejabberd] acl by IP address + auto add users in userlist

Pedro Zorzenon Neto pzn at mandic.com.br
Thu Apr 3 05:30:58 MSD 2008

Hi,

Thanks for your help Badlop.

I solved "see all users" problem with Example 1 of your hint
http://www.ejabberd.im/shared-roster-all

I'll solve problems of Internet in-band registering adding a rule in
iptables to drop all packages with the string jabber:iq:register that
come not from internal network.
It will be a workaround, not a real solution, but it seems that will work.