[ejabberd] Newbie question.... Groups?

Rob Morin rob at dido.ca
Thu Apr 3 21:15:34 MSD 2008

I have installed and are using ejabberd, with ease, it was very easy to
install on Debian Etch.....

Now i have a few departments that want their own groups , so to speak,
but not be able to contact others out side this group... IE, accounting
should only be able to speak with others in accounting and customer
service should only be able to speak with customer service agents and
not accounting.....

I goggled and looked around on how to do this, but i did not see any
docs, unless i should be googleing for something other than ejabberd and
groups?

Thanks to all..
And have a great day/evening...

--