[ejabberd] Re : MUC management from Admin Console

cplusou-s at yahoo.fr cplusou-s at yahoo.fr
Fri Apr 4 10:02:38 MSD 2008

Thanks to all for your answers.

----- Message d'origine ----
De : Badlop <badlop at gmail.com>
À : ejabberd at jabber.ru
Envoyé le : Mercredi, 2 Avril 2008, 15h54mn 26s
Objet : Re: [ejabberd] Re : MUC management from Admin Console

2008/4/2, Jesse Thompson <jesse.thompson at doit.wisc.edu>:
>  This will be useful.  Is there a way to only list the unused rooms (say,
> "muc-unused-list days") so that you can prune the "important" rooms from the
> list before calling "muc-destroy-file file"?

Yes, the command exist, but I didn't show it in the previous email.

These are all the commands implemented in mod_muc_admin:
  {"muc-unregister-nick nick", "unregister the nick in the muc service"},
  {"muc-destroy-file file", "destroy the rooms whose JID is indicated in file"},
  {"muc-unused-list days", "list rooms without activity in last days"},
  {"muc-unused-destroy days", "destroy rooms without activity last days"},
  {"muc-online-rooms", "list existing rooms"}