[ejabberd] last svn pb with service discovery

Badlop badlop at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 19:55:36 MSD 2008

2008/4/11, jcbeylot <jcbeylot at gmail.com>:
> i installed last svn ( 1282 )  this morning
>
> I failed to  discover services using psi 0.11

> if i disable mod_proxy65 , discovering services is ok with psi
>
> any idea ?

After some debugging, I suspect the problem was introduced by my
attempt to improve listeners in SVN r1260 [1]. It didn't improve
listeners much, and what's worse, mod_proxy65 doesn't like that...
'improvement'.

So I've retracted that change in the recent SVN r1290.

Can you tell me if that solves the problem for you?

Thanks.

[1] https://forge.process-one.net/browse/ejabberd/trunk/src/ejabberd_listener.erl?r1=1153&r2=1260