[ejabberd] Need help configuring with JWchat

Laura McCord mccordl at southwestern.edu
Tue Apr 15 21:39:24 MSD 2008

Ok, it turned out that the firewall was not open so I am able to get to
http://mychat.example.com:5280/http-bind/

However when I try to make a connection from jwchat to ejabberd I get
service unavailable. I'm not sure if since ejabberd is configured to use
PAM and tls if this hinders me from connecting from jwchat. Do I have to
configure jwchat to use https since I have tls set up on ejabberd?

Thanks