[ejabberd] help me to chat

Nishantha Pradeep nishantha at bcsc.lk
Sun Apr 27 07:31:47 MSD 2008

Thank you so much jen.I restarted apache always after doing changes  to the
apache configuration files. Also I change the site name to the name which is
in the ejabberd.cfg file as you have mentioned. Then I tested in according
to the read me file in jwchat. it says
Test if this redirect works. Following the example above point your
  browser to http://jabber.example.com/http-poll/. You should see the
  same response as if you you're pointing it to
  http://jabber.example.com:5280/http-poll/.
I did it with following URLs

http://localhost/http-poll/ --> access forbidden, you don't have permission
to access this server

http://localhost:5280/http-poll/ -->

(XML Parsing Error: no element found
Location: http://localhost:5280/http-poll/
Line Number 1, Column 1:)

The two results are different and  should I change my httpbase url because I
just put  it but I don't what  is it.

Nishantha