[ejabberd] Update for sk.msg translation

Marek Becka yuen at klacno.sk
Mon Aug 11 02:22:41 MSD 2008

Hi, I have updated slovak translation to 2.0.2. It fixups some typos
from previous translator and changes some translations (user from
"používateľ" to "užívateľ", query from "požiadavka" to "dotazovať sa",
payload to "náklad" ...). I'm also thinking about change of word host
from "server" to "hostiteľ", what is misleading in some cases. I would
like to discuss about this changes and improvements, so talk to me :)