[ejabberd] Cannot publish vCard, both mod_vcard and mod_vcard_ldap

Lionel Dricot zeploum at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 19:45:37 MSD 2008

So, it seems that I didn't read the documentation properly. You must set a
new host_config after declaring the server wide modules. You cannot use the
host_config used to set the authentification method.

At least, doing that way is working for me now.

Sorry for the noise.

(well, I still cannot publish vcard over LDAP but I guess it's more an LDAP
issue. Anybody has ever done that)