[ejabberd] Cannot publish vCard, both mod_vcard and mod_vcard_ldap

Lionel Dricot zeploum at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 16:14:33 MSD 2008

I must add that, using Psi, you are allowed to change your password and your
receive a "password changed successfully" message.

Of course the password change has no effect so this message is a bit
confusing. Might it be an Ejabberd bug ?

Anyway, I think most LDAP installation allow users to change their own
password so it's maybe a feature request that Ejabberd should allow password
change over LDAP.