[ejabberd] ejabberd cluster windows service problems

Steve Bond steve.bond at newvoicemedia.com
Thu Aug 14 15:50:42 MSD 2008

Hi All,

I'm having an issue with my ejabberd windows cluster.

when I run the desktop icon on each of the 2 nodes everything is fine
the nodes see each other in the web interface. the problem is when I log
out of my remote desktop connection the ejabberd server stop running.

on the other hand when I start the nodes using the windows service, they
don't see each other in the web interface although they do stay running
after I log out of my remote desktop connection.

Has anyone else come across this issue? has anyone successfully resolved it?

many thanks in advance

Steve Bond