[ejabberd] mysql problem

Chris Dobbs chris_dobbs at dobbscr.karoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 14 19:26:01 MSD 2008

Found the problem !!!
Some idiot (me) had previously installed ejabberd via apt-get which uses /var/lib/ejabber/ebin , my recent attempt was from sources and decided to use /lib/ejabberd/ebin - I put the mysql beam files into the prior dead one....hence the database_modules_missing erro msg !!
Sorry for wasting your time.
-Chris