[ejabberd] Roster Issue

Adam Hubscher webmaster at x-zen.cx
Fri Aug 15 00:59:31 MSD 2008

Hey Everyone,

I am attempting to input shared roster entries by modifying the dump
file from the mnesia database (although I could use mod_ctlextra, this
is faster for my current purpose, an immediate need for return whereby
writing a script would take too long).

I am entering the configuration entries as follows:

{sr_group,{"blah 1",
            "server.jabber.local.domain"},
           [{name,"blah 1"},
            {displayed_groups,["blah 1"],["blah 5"],["blah 4"],["blah
3"],["blah 2"]},
            {description,"blah 1"}]}.

Running it in live mode (so I can see output to the console) I see the
following error:

=ERROR REPORT==== 14-Aug-2008::15:59:07 ===
E(<0.599.0>:ejabberd_hooks:205) : {{case_clause,
                                     {value,
                                      {displayed_groups,
                                       ["blah 1"],
                                       ["blah 5"],
                                       ["blah 4"],
                                       ["blah 3"],
                                       ["blah 2"]}}},
                                    [{mod_shared_roster,get_opt,3},

{mod_shared_roster,shared_roster_group,4},
                                     {mod_shared_roster,webadmin_page,
3},
                                     {ejabberd_hooks,run_fold1,4},
                                     {ejabberd_web_admin,process_admin,