[ejabberd] ejabberd IM Client name

Jeffrey Rogiers jeffrey.rogiers at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 19:21:14 MSD 2008

I just tested sending a iq:version request, and the specific client I
am looking at does respond with the client, version and OS.

mod_statsdx actually has a static list of clients it will keep track
of. I am looking for a way to get all of these values on the command
line or have a mod_statsdx that is dynamic enough to accept all client
types.

Thanks,
Jeffrey Rogiers