[ejabberd] Audit conversations?

James Tait james.tait at wyrddreams.org
Wed Dec 3 02:50:41 MSK 2008

Manuel Mely wrote:
> I use ejabberd in some deployments, and because of some internal
> security issues, i need to audit all type of messages that send/receive
> some of my users, is there a way that i can proceed?

I hacked together mod_log_forensic a few years ago for exactly this
purpose.  It was made available on ejabberd.jabber.ru via the user
contributions section.  I believe others have produced better
implementations since.  I think JEP-0136 is what you're looking for, or
several of the other mod_log_* contributions:

http://www.ejabberd.im/contributions

JT
James Tait, BSc                        |    xmpp:jayteeuk at wyrddreams.org
Programmer and Free Software advocate  |       VoIP: +44 (0)870 490 2407