[ejabberd] Components, addressing specific connections

Arne Claassen arne at getorganyzd.com
Mon Dec 8 20:05:52 MSK 2008

Mickaël,

Is there a place where these balancing options and other arguments are
documented, or do i need to go to source code? I googled around and
wasn't able to track anything down. Regarding your twitter reply on
the same subject (i'm sdether), I know it's not an ejabberd issue, but
just that the spec really doesn't say anything about what the behavior
should be, which is why I hoped that ejabberd's implementation had
different config options to deal with affinity, balancing, etc. and it
sounds like it does, i just haven't figured it out yet.

thanks,
arne