[ejabberd] Patch: XEP-0248 support for mod_pubsub

Brian Cully bcully at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 00:49:45 MSK 2008

	I'll keep my eyes peeled and update as required for compliance. I did
end up punting on pubsub#children since the spec was particularly weak
with regard to it and I wanted to give you a chance to update the spec
first.

	What's the preferred mailing list for xmpp implementors so I can keep
abreast?

-bjc