[ejabberd] rc1: PEP, presence. Bugs?

Gabriel Soto gabsoto at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 16:30:19 MSK 2008

Sorry about the late reply. And thanks a lot for your answers!
About the second issue: the client has to support 'user blocking' and
'invisibility', and that sequence of stanzas occurred when a very
specific sequence of actions, combining those features, was done by
the user. However, I realized today that it no longer happens due to
some recent changes, so it's not a problem for me anymore.
I still have some issues with the interaction of the two features, but
I have to do some debugging to see if the problem is in the client or
ejabberd.
Thanks again,
Gabriel.