[ejabberd] ejabberd crashing - SSL related?

Tom tom.valdes at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 19:45:04 MSK 2008

I can't figure out what is going on and I can't find any direction in
the forums or archived mail lists.

Our installation has been pretty solid for a few months, but a few days
ago we experienced a crash and another one this morning.

Below is a snippet of sasl.log:  What other information can I send that
could help shed some light on this?

thanks,
tom

=CRASH REPORT==== 7-Jan-2008::09:37:50 ===
  crasher:
    pid: <0.179.0>
    registered_name: []
    error_info: {shutdown,{ssl_app,start,[normal,[]]}}
    initial_call: {application_master,init,
                                     [<0.5.0>,
                                      <0.178.0>,
                                      {appl_data,