[ejabberd] Ejabberd last svn - crashes with web_admin

jcbeylot jcbeylot at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 14:06:10 MSK 2008

hi,
going on my tests ,
Il installed svn1138 on a new server  ( debian etch 4.0 r1 ) using ldap
authentification and no any old installation of ejabberd.

Trying  http://myserver:5280/admin/vhosts/
<http://localhost:5280/admin/vhosts/>

ejabberd crashes

It seems the problem is eldap :

I m using a directory with more than 60k users . I connect ejabberd using
rootdn and root password  . So ejabberd can read all  the users and
http://myserver:5280/admin/vhosts
<http://localhost:5280/admin/vhosts/>crashes ejabberd.
Using anonymous bind, ejabberd can only read 500 users and
http://myserver:5280/admin/vhosts/
<http://localhost:5280/admin/vhosts/>displays vhosts with no problem.

I can send to you erl_crash_dump file or my config files if it can  help.

jcb