[ejabberd] Hello Everyone

Ranok ranok at r4n0k.com
Mon Jan 14 23:16:21 MSK 2008

Hello all,
    I'm a CS student, and have recently started learning Erlang. I think
that by helping with a real project, I can gain some real Erlang
experience rather than just 'play around'. While my skills are rather
basic, I'm offering my help with whatever you'd like, documentation,
testing, bug fixes, etc... I'm also asking for a mentor of sorts to help
me when I get stuck and to guide me through the ejabberd source.

                         Thanks in advance,

                                        Jacob Torrey