[ejabberd] Norwegian (bokmål) translation

Badlop badlop at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 22:00:11 MSK 2008


2008/1/21, Stian B. Barmen <Stian.Barmen at skill.no>:
> I have completed the Norwegian translation and attached it to this e-mail.

What translation file did you use as a base? I checked your
translation: it misses 152 strings, and includes 76 strings not used
anymore.

I attach a file where you see:
1. unstranslated strings
2. unusued strings that can be removed
3. good strings

Do you plan to update your translation?

If so, you can simply add the translations in 1 and publish your
updated no.msg.translate. Then I'll remove 2, mix 1+3, check all works
and commit to svn.

Tip: you may notice that some untranslated strings in 1 are in fact
slight modifications of strings from 2.

If you don't have time to update, I can commit this partial
translation as it is now. If you can update in the following days,
tell me and I wait for your final version.

 ---
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: no.msg.translate.bz2
Type: application/x-bzip2
Size: 6193 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.jabber.ru/pipermail/ejabberd/attachments/20080121/1056f7d2/attachment-0001.bin 


More information about the ejabberd mailing list