[ejabberd] Esperanto translation of messages

Badlop badlop at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 14:04:38 MSK 2008

2008/1/24, Andreas <andreas at unstable.nl>:
> I have translated ejabberd's messages to Esperanto. I have tried to follow
> Gajim's translation, and also consulted komputeko.net.

Interesting :)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esperanto

It will be included in ejabberd 2.0.0, together with the other recent
Norwegian translation.

As a summary, ejabberd 1.1.4 was translated to 12 different languages
(excluding English):
Czech (čeština)
Dutch (nederlands)
French (française)
German (deutsch)
Italian (italiano)
Portuguese (português)
Portuguese-Brazil (português)
Russian (русский)
Slovak (slovenčina)
Spanish (castellano)
Swedish (svenska)
Ukrainian (українська)

Since then, people have contributed new translations to other 11 languages:
Catalan (català)
Chinese (中文)
Esperanto
Galician (galego)
Japanese (日本語)
Norwegian (bokmål)
Polish (polski)
Thai (ภาษาไทย)
Turkish (türkçe)
Vietnamese (tiếng việt)
Walloon (walon)

This means ejabberd 2.0.0 is translated to 23 languages + English.
The only translations that were not updated recently are Portuguese and Slovak.

---