[ejabberd] encrypted s2s

Badlop badlop at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 22:13:23 MSK 2008

2008/1/22, Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter at stpeter.im>:
> Is there a way to tell how many current s2s connections are encrypted?
> Some command I can issue in an Erlang shell? (I'm interested in the
> percentage, but I can figure that out from the total number of
> connections -- I assume there is a command for that, too).

Yes. When ejabberd got s2s encryption three years ago (!!!), I wrote
this article:
http://www.ejabberd.im/s2s-encryption

The table is very outdated, but the code still seems to work. It shows
absolute numbers and full list of servers.

It's easy to modify that code to report only absolute numbers, or only
percentages. It can also be added to mod_ctlextra, so you can call
using ejabberdctl.