[ejabberd] Database schema's, can they get a little love?

snacktime snacktime at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 12:43:20 MSK 2008

I don't mean to be picky, but the database schema's should really be
fixed.  I spent quite a bit of time figuring out what values worked
for rosterusers.  A column name of 'type' is a reserved word in
postgresql (among other databases), and a space as a default value
which is required for the roster entry to work is pretty bad.   It's
impossible to see in most sql clients, you can't tell if it's a space
or an empty string, and it makes it really difficult to figure out
what values need to go where.

Other then that, postgres native driver seems to be working fine after
badlop tracked down the bad erlang pgsql driver and found the version
that works.

Cheers,

Chris