[ejabberd] bandersnatch

Christoff van Zyl christoffv at bercoexpress.co.za
Tue Jan 29 11:16:39 MSK 2008

Hi all

Gladly I got bandersnatch up and running logging all the messages, I will make
a proper howto on my installation. I need to move it to a different server.

I just need some help on the following.

All my messages in bandersnatch is from or to
privacy-level-1 at talk.bercoexpress.co.za, what can I do to show the userid in
the place of the privacy-level-1

The other problems is hoe do I set bandersnatch admin password.

Thanks in advantage for the help.

Christoff van Zyl

--
The information contained in this communication is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Whilst all reasonable steps are taken to ensure the accuracy and integrity of information and data transmitted electronically and to preserve the confidentiality thereof, the Berco Group and its associated business entities and/or units accept no liability or responsibility whatsoever if information or data is, for whatever reason, corrupted or does not reach its intended destination.