[ejabberd] ejabberd-modules

Gonçalo Duarte pingu22 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 21:45:03 MSD 2008

Hi,

I'm trying to install some modules on ejabberd, specifically mod_http_bind
and mod_http_fileserver.

I followed this explanation http://www.ejabberd.im/ejabberd-modules

When I ./build.sh the mod_http_bind then my mod_http_fileserver start
failing and vice versa.

After build mod_http_bind and copy *.beam to the right place I get this
error:

{undef,[{mod_http_fileserver,start,[...

Then,

After build mod_http_fileserver and copy *.beam to the right place I get
this error:

{undef,[{mod_http_bind,start,[...

How can I solve this ring?

Every time I try do add a module the others ones start failing.

--
Gonçalo Duarte