[ejabberd] ejabberd-modules

Andreas andreas at unstable.nl
Wed Jul 2 13:43:53 MSD 2008

On Wed, Jul 02, 2008 at 09:37:43AM +0800, Zhan Caibao wrote:
>    After build mod_http_bind and copy *.beam to the right place I get
>    this error:
>
>    {undef,[{mod_http_fileserver,start,[...
>
>    Then,
>
>    After build mod_http_fileserver and copy *.beam to the right place I
>    get this error:
>
>    {undef,[{mod_http_bind,start,[...
>
>    How can I solve this ring?
>
>    Every time I try do add a module the others ones start failing.

Perhaps this is because you compile the modules with a different version of
Erlang from the one used to compile the rest of ejabberd. So you could try
building completely from source, and then add these modules, to be sure
you're using only one compiler

--
    -- Andreas	[ http://unstable.nl | gopher://unstable.nl ]