[ejabberd] Ejabberd crash report

Gonçalo Duarte pingu22 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 13:36:04 MSD 2008

Hi,

I can't understand the error log so I hope someone could help me with this
error.

=CRASH REPORT==== 4-Jul-2008::10:27:32 ===
  crasher:
    pid: <0.341.0>
    registered_name: []
    error_info: {function_clause,[{lists,thing_to_list,[{89,180,179,244}]},
                                   {lists,flatmap,2},
                                   {lists,foldl,3},
                                   {mod_http_fileserver,log,3},
                                   {mod_http_fileserver,process,2},
                                   {ejabberd_http,process_request,1},
                                   {ejabberd_http,process_header,2},
                                   {ejabberd_http,receive_headers,1}]}
    initial_call: {ejabberd_http,receive_headers,
                                [{state,
                                     gen_tcp,
                                     #Port<0.405>,
                                     undefined,
                                     undefined,
                                     undefined,
                                     undefined,
                                     undefined,
                                     undefined,
                                     "en",
                                     [{["web"],mod_http_fileserver},
                                      {["admin"],ejabberd_web_admin},
                                      {["http-poll"],ejabberd_http_poll}],
                                     false,
                                     []}]}
    ancestors: [ejabberd_http_sup,ejabberd_sup,<0.36.0>]
    messages: []
    links: [<0.242.0>,#Port<0.405>]
    dictionary: []
    trap_exit: false
    status: running
    heap_size: 987
    stack_size: 21
    reductions: 2503
  neighbours:

=SUPERVISOR REPORT==== 4-Jul-2008::10:27:32 ===
     Supervisor: {local,ejabberd_http_sup}
     Context:    child_terminated
     Reason:     {function_clause,[{lists,thing_to_list,[{89,180,179,244}]},
                                   {lists,flatmap,2},
                                   {lists,foldl,3},
                                   {mod_http_fileserver,log,3},
                                   {mod_http_fileserver,process,2},
                                   {ejabberd_http,process_request,1},
                                   {ejabberd_http,process_header,2},
                                   {ejabberd_http,receive_headers,1}]}
     Offender:   [{pid,<0.341.0>},
                  {name,undefined},
                  {mfa,{ejabberd_http,start_link,
                                      [{gen_tcp,#Port<0.405>},
                                       [{request_handlers,

[{["web"],mod_http_fileserver}]},
                                        http_poll,
                                        web_admin]]}},
                  {restart_type,temporary},
                  {shutdown,brutal_kill},
                  {child_type,worker}]

This happens when I try to access to jwchat via web. I installed ejabberd
from source (last svn version) and added 3 modules (bind-http, fileserver
and mysql).
I can access ejabberd admin with no problem so I think it is some problem
with fileserver.

--
Gonçalo Duarte