[ejabberd] Ejabberd crash report

Gonçalo Duarte pingu22 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 13:41:45 MSD 2008

More info from Log,

=INFO REPORT==== 2008-07-04 10:38:03 ===
I(<0.249.0>:ejabberd_listener:114) : (#Port<0.412>) Accepted connection
{{89,180,XXX,XXX},PPPP} -> {{82,102,XX,XXX},PPPP}

=INFO REPORT==== 2008-07-04 10:38:03 ===
D(<0.242.0>:ejabberd_http:121) : S: [{["web"],mod_http_fileserver},
                                     {["admin"],ejabberd_web_admin},
                                     {["http-poll"],ejabberd_http_poll}]

=INFO REPORT==== 2008-07-04 10:38:03 ===
I(<0.242.0>:ejabberd_http:123) : started: {gen_tcp,#Port<0.412>}

=INFO REPORT==== 2008-07-04 10:38:03 ===
D(<0.346.0>:ejabberd_http:224) : (#Port<0.412>) http query: 'GET' /web

=INFO REPORT==== 2008-07-04 10:38:03 ===
D(<0.346.0>:ejabberd_http:263) : ["web"] matches ["web"]

=INFO REPORT==== 2008-07-04 10:38:03 ===
D(<0.346.0>:mod_http_fileserver:60) : Requested []

=INFO REPORT==== 2008-07-04 10:38:03 ===
D(<0.346.0>:mod_http_fileserver:84) : Delivering error: eisdir

--
Gonçalo Duarte