[ejabberd] ejabberd 2 transports

Gonçalo Duarte pingu22 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 15:40:27 MSD 2008

Hi,

ejabberd community site have tutorials to install MSN, yahoo and AIM
transports.

I could install MSN transport but I'm having problems with yahoo transport.
I think yahoo transport is prepared for jabberd 1.4.

Does anyone knows if there is another transport for ejabberd2 or the changes
that have to be made to this transport installation?

Thanks.

--
Gonçalo Duarte