[ejabberd] using PEP to share current location

Vincent BARAT vincent.barat at ubikod.com
Tue Jul 15 13:41:54 MSD 2008

Hello,

We are doing something similar here at Ubikod: we basically develop a social networking application using ejabberd as the core XMPP server and Pubsub / PEP to share user location (among other things).

We are more than interested in communicating / standardizing / sharing experience around these topics.

Please can you provide us with a technical and commercial contact (email and/or JID) ?

Cheers,

PS: Is the ejabberd server support that you publish on  non standard nodes like
'http://jabber.org/protocol/geoloc-prev' and 'http://jabber.org/protocol/geoloc-next'?