[ejabberd] Configuration syntax while configuring mod_muc_log_http

Badlop badlop at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 12:48:21 MSD 2008

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 12:48 AM, Ladislav Andel <ladaan at iptel.org> wrote:
> I'm failing in writing a correct syntax in config file.
>
>  {5281, ejabberd_http, [http_poll]},
>  {5280, ejabberd_http, [web_admin, tls, {certfile,
> "/etc/ssl/private/jabber.key"},
>                                        {request_handlers, [{["pub",
> "muclogs"], mod_muc_log_http}]}]}
>
> Can you help me with the correct syntax?

That part of your config seems syntactically correct, probably your
problem is how you included that part in the 'listen' section.

I tried this and ejabberd started correctly:

************************
{listen,
 [

  {5222, ejabberd_c2s, [
                        {certfile, "/etc/ejabberd/ssl.pem"}, starttls,
                        {access, c2s},
                        {shaper, c2s_shaper},
                        {max_stanza_size, 65536}
                       ]},

  {5269, ejabberd_s2s_in, [
                           {shaper, s2s_shaper},
                           {max_stanza_size, 131072}
                          ]},

  {5281, ejabberd_http, [http_poll]},

  {5280, ejabberd_http, [
			 web_admin,
			 tls,
			 {certfile, "/etc/ssl/private/jabber.key"},
			 {request_handlers, [
					     {["pub", "muclogs"], mod_muc_log_http}
                                            ]
			 }