[ejabberd] Configuration syntax while configuring mod_muc_log_http

Ladislav Andel ladaan at iptel.org
Sat Jul 26 20:37:58 MSD 2008

Badlop wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 12:48 AM, Ladislav Andel <ladaan at iptel.org> wrote:
>
>> I'm failing in writing a correct syntax in config file.
>>
>>  {5281, ejabberd_http, [http_poll]},
>>  {5280, ejabberd_http, [web_admin, tls, {certfile,
>> "/etc/ssl/private/jabber.key"},
>>                                        {request_handlers, [{["pub",
>> "muclogs"], mod_muc_log_http}]}]}
>>
>> Can you help me with the correct syntax?
>>

> That part of your config seems syntactically correct, probably your
> problem is how you included that part in the 'listen' section.
>
> I tried this and ejabberd started correctly:
>
> ************************
> {listen,
>  [
>
>   {5222, ejabberd_c2s, [
>                         {certfile, "/etc/ejabberd/ssl.pem"}, starttls,
>                         {access, c2s},
>                         {shaper, c2s_shaper},
>                         {max_stanza_size, 65536}
>                        ]},
>
>   {5269, ejabberd_s2s_in, [
>                            {shaper, s2s_shaper},
>                            {max_stanza_size, 131072}
>                           ]},
>
>   {5281, ejabberd_http, [http_poll]},
>
>   {5280, ejabberd_http, [
> 			 web_admin,
> 			 tls,
> 			 {certfile, "/etc/ssl/private/jabber.key"},
> 			 {request_handlers, [
> 					     {["pub", "muclogs"], mod_muc_log_http}
>                                             ]
> 			 }
> 			]
>   }
>
>  ]}.
> ****************************

Thank you, it works now. But when I want to access my logs from web
browser I have following problem.

I have configured the muc_log_http as above.
If I look at http://example.org:5280/pub/muclogs  I get folder with name
e.g.  testroom at example.org
However, the path of the testroom at example.org is incorrect
Should be http://example.org:5280/pub/muclogs/testroom@example.org
but I get http://example.org:5280/pub/testroom@example.org

Do you see the bug?

Thank you,
Lada

Configuration of my muc is following:

 {5280, ejabberd_http, [
                         web_admin,
                         tls,
                         {certfile, "/etc/ssl/private/jabber.key"},
                         {request_handlers, [
                                           {["pub", "muclogs"],
mod_muc_log_http}
                                           ]