[ejabberd] How can I store my vcards in odbc but search for them in ldap.

Rodney McDuff mcduff at its.uq.edu.au
Tue Jun 3 10:33:38 MSD 2008

We have a ldap directory full of names and telephone numbers but we
don't want users to uplaod avatars photos and attributes into it. I
would much prefer using mod_vcard_ldap to just for searches but any
other attributes/data that the users which to publish to go into
mod_vcard_odbc.

--
Dr. Rodney G. McDuff                 |Ex ignorantia ad sapientiam
Manager, Strategic Technologies Group|    Ex luce ad tenebras