[ejabberd] benchmarking ejabberd

Jorge Guntanis jorge at guntanis.com
Wed Jun 4 18:53:56 MSD 2008

Hi Pablo,
Tsung simulates a whole interaction with the server. You pretty much
have to create the users in the server, and then tsung will simulate a
login, presence changes, messaging, roster transactions, etc.
The tricky part is getting a configuration that gives you the
information you need, the documentation is pretty extensive on how it
works, I'd start by taking a look at that, there are also some config
examples on the net that might be useful.

Best
Jorge