[ejabberd] benchmarking ejabberd

Pablo Platt pablo.platt at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 4 19:27:59 MSD 2008

Hi Jorge,
I understand that Tsung can simulate a user but can it send more then one request simultaneously?
I guess it can send requests very very fast so it is the same requests/sec as desired.

Can it imitate the real world when concurrent clients can send requests simultaneously and not just with a high frequency?

Regards,
Pablo