[ejabberd] mod_openid / mod_archive_webview

Olivier Goffart ogoffart at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 00:25:37 MSD 2008

Hi,

I just commited a new module in ejabberd-modules svn: mod_openid

I'd like to write this mail to let you know about some modules i've done in
this repository, but don't plan to maintain actively

mod_openid

This module aim to do almost the same as http://openid.xmpp.za.net/ or
http://xmppid.net/ But actually on the jabber server itself. I think this is
important, so we don't need to trust a third party provider, we just need to
trust the jabber server.
This module is just a draft for now and is not yet usable.  I put it in the
subversion so maybe someone can use the code to improve it (because i have no
plan to do it)

mod_archive_odbc / mod_archive_webview

earlier, i submitted mod_archive_webview,  in the mod_archive subdirectory.
mod_archive is an implementation of the XEP-0136.
The module mod_archive_odbc, by Alexander Tsvyashchenko, is the most up to
date
mod_archive_webview is a module which provides a web interface that can be
used to view messages stored with mod_archive_odbc.

Maybe someone would find any interest in thoses modules :-)

--
Olivier