[ejabberd] in-band registration issues

Michael Ossareh ossareh at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 03:10:19 MSD 2008

On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 3:58 PM, Badlop <badlop at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 12:38 AM, Michael Ossareh <ossareh at gmail.com> wrote:
> You didn't mention what exact versions are you using.
> I guess you are using ejabberd 2.0.1 where you get that error stanza,
> and ejabberd 2.0.0 or older where you don't get that error.

Thanks Badlop - turns out this was the issue. We updated to 2.0.1 on
our staging server and not on our other servers, in an attempt to
solve a different issue. Thanks for pointing this out, that would have
been terrible for us to have released to our live server!!

Cheers,

mike

--
"Don't go through life, grow through life."
- Eric Butterworth